Can I transfer cash from MyWallet to my bank account?
Yes, you can transfer cash back to your bank account if you wish to.
Use the "Transfer to Bank" feature on MyWallet page. Transfers to credit cards or debit cards are not allowed.
Enter your bank account details and verify your wallet account with the OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
The bank account details are saved securely so that next time you can transfer money to your account quickly.
Enter the amount you wish to transfer and submit.
Conditions for transfer:
- For a new wallet account, transfer to bank account is allowed 15 days after creating the wallet account.
- Transfer is allowed only after 3 days post adding the amount to the wallet account.
- For every transfer, higher of Rs. 10 or 2% of the amount transferred will be charged as Transfer Fee. Service tax is included in the Transfer Fee
- Minimum amount that can be transferred is Rs. 100. So, transfer will be allowed only if minimum balance is Rs. 110 (accounting for Rs. 10 of transfer charges).
- Any promotional credits you received from us (which are shown as BMS Credits) cannot be transferred. Only cash that you topped up on your own can be transferred.
- Note that transfers to bank accounts happen through NEFT. The time taken to complete the transfer is dependent on the time of making the request as well the time taken by the beneficiary bank to process the payment. Transfer requests made after 5 pm are forwarded to the beneficiary bank on the next working day.
- Please make sure you type in the correct bank account number and details. Any transfer to a wrong account owing to mistakes in user input cannot be reversed and BookMyShow will not be responsible for the same.
The bank transfer happens through NEFT and can take up to a few days for the amount to be credited to the Bank. The user will receive SMS on successful or failed transaction once the same is presented to the Bank on the 2nd business day post making the transaction.