You can now cancel the tickets booked for the movie 4 hours prior to show time in these simple steps:
Note: To avail the cancellation feature, the user needs to be logged in while transacting. Cancellation feature available for selected cinema only.
- Login on website/application from your registered email address
- Click on Hamburger option (right bottom corner)and select Purchase history from Application or Booking history (right top corner)
- Select your booking, Click on it to scroll down to Cancellation option.
- Click on Confirm. The refund will be done according to the Cancellation policy.
Terms for Cancellation
- You can't cancel a ticket(s) if you have applied an offer code, payback or loyalty points is applied in the transaction.
- On cancellation of ticket(s), the Internet handling charges, BookASmile amount and payment gateway charges (if applicable) will not be refunded.
- The cancellation can only be done up to 4 hours before the show time.
- A user will be able to cancel up to 3 movie transactions in 30 days
- On cancellation of ticket(s), 30% of base ticket(s) price will be deducted as cancellation fee and remaining will be refunded to you.
- If you opt for refund on any other payment source - Credit card/Debit card or Net banking, the amount will take upto 7-10 days to get credited into your account.
- The cancellation feature will not be available where users splits a transaction with others.
- BookMyShow reserves the right to discontinue this feature either in part or fully at any time.
- BMS reserves the right to modify/add/alter/revise or otherwise carry out any necessary changes to these terms and conditions and/or the cancellation feature (either wholly or in part)
- Food and Beverages purchase is fully refunded.
- To avail cancellation, you should be logged in to your Bookmyshow account while booking the ticket and while cancelling the ticket with the same account.
Application Cancellation Flow: